Educational Psychologists work with children and young people from 0 to 25. They work in early years settings, schools, colleges, community settings and family homes.
The service works is organised around 3 strands of work:
and is focused on children and young people who represent priorities for the local authority:
- Children and young people with complex special educational needs and/or disability
- Children and young people at risk of mental health difficulties
- Children and young people in care
- Children and young people involved in the youth justice system
- Pupils in danger of permanent exclusion from school
Please consider the environment.