Supporting children and young people’s emotional wellbeing
This advice is for parents/carers and education staff to help them support children and young people’s emotional wellbeing and resilience during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This has been produced by the City Psychology Service.
This advice contains the following information:
- Looking after your own mental health and wellbeing
- Risk factors for experiencing heightened levels of anxiety
- Supporting children and young people of different ages
- Supporting children and young people with additional needs
- Supporting children and young people with transition and change
Pandemic response - support for schools
This resource written by the city psychology service contains a range of practical advice and resources to support schools to foster relationships, build resilience and support recovery as part of their work with children and young people and their families in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please consider the environment.