Statutory education, health and care (EHC) plans
This page is for schools, early years settings, colleges, other education and training providers, and professionals working with children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities. It contains guidance on the statutory Education Health and Care Plan processes, as well as electronic copies of the relevant forms which can be downloaded.
The following are electronic versions of forms and guidance that SENCos may find useful for accessing services / providing information:
- Inclusive provision for SEND pupils in mainstream schools
- Criteria for agreeing a request for a statutory assessment
- Request for statutory assessment proforma
- Guidance for schools, colleges and settings on requesting statutory assessment
- Guidance for schools, colleges and settings on writing educational advice
- Educational Advice proforma
- Personal Budgets - criteria and process
- EHC Plan implementation meeting proforma
- EHC Plan implementation meeting guidance
Please consider the environment.