Community food growing support
Funded by the city council, The conservation volunteers community food growing support programme provides free support and advice to schools, early learning settings, community gardens and allotments.
- Creating a vibrant network of food growing projects across the city
- Offering garden design, planting plans and food growing advice
- Supporting groups to strengthen their own governance and fundraising capacity
- Working in partnership with the Food for Life and Eco Schools programmes
- Growing food enables people to connect with each other, be more physically active, boosts their mood, encourages them to eat well and have heathier lifestyles.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about food growing support in Leicester.
Find out how to get your school involved in a number of projects such as the family tree planting session and grow your own grub meal barrows in the latest newsletter below.
Please consider the environment.