Easter holiday provision
Update from Sophie Maltby, SEND Support Service Manager.
I hope that you are all well and staying safe in these difficult and strange times. Thank you for all your continued efforts and hard work.
As many of you will be remaining open over the Easter Holiday to support our most vulnerable children, SEND Support will also continue to be available for support during this time.
Should you or your school require advice/support then there are two ways to contact us:
- Call/text Sophie Maltby, mobile number: 07925 147672
This will then be directed to the relevant Team Leader who will deal with your request and contact you
- Email individual team leaders
- Social emotional and mental health - Jessica Nicholls - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning, communication and interaction - Liz Richardson - email@example.com
- Hearing support team - Paula Holloway - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vision support - Martine Hudson - email@example.com
- Early Years - Judith Tuffin (senior teacher) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note team leaders may not check their emails everyday.
Please consider the environment.