BESS energy and water management in schools
Energy and water is one of the biggest spends for schools after staffing. Leicester City Council has worked closely to develop an offer at part of the Built Environment Services for Schools (BESS) schools to develop tools and reports to empower staff and students to take control of their energy.
Worried about increasing energy costs? Wanting to save money and improve your environmental credentials?
What is included in the service:
- Monitoring equipment installed and maintained throughout your subscription
- Access DynamatLite, the half hourly energy and water monitoring website used by Leicester City Council for your own unique data
- Identification and reporting of excessive use/wastage
- Strategies & activities to engage your staff and students to reduce your energy consumption
- Development of heating policy to improve school wide savings
- Annual energy and carbon report with suggestions for improvements
- Follow up support in school (workshops, meetings, training)
- Regular updates via email and face to face briefings
This service will launch in September 2019 on a pro-rata cost basis until April 2020. Following this it will become an annual renewal service.
Confirm your interest via email to: email@example.com by 31 August 2019
- Primary £750
- Secondary £1500
Please consider the environment.